Our main areas of practice are Immigration Law and Family Law.



Gurkha dependents

Settlement applications for adult dependent of former Gurkhas is one of our major areas of expertise. We have over a decade of experience in handling such cases. We are capable of dealing with clients outside the UK at times that are convenient for them. We assist them throughout the entire application including completing online applications, booking appointments and checking and submitting documents.



We can assist you in applying the settlement ILE/ILR visas after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.


Work/skilled visas

We can also assist clients with Tier 1 and Tier 2 visas as long as you meet the criteria in accordance to the new points-based system. Each application will be unique and therefore may require a solicitor’s input.


British National Overseas (BNO) visas from Hong Kong

If you are currently residing in Hong Kong and are/were holding BNO passport, you are eligible to settle in the UK together with your spouse, children and extended family members. We can assist you with the application.


Asylum and Protection

You can apply for asylum and protection visa, if you need to stay in UK as a refugee. There must be sufficient base that you cannot live safely in your own country due to persecution by race, religion, nationality, gender, sexuality etc. and the authorities of your own country have failed to protect you.


Visitor/Tourist Visas

UK visitor visa is given to individuals who wish to enter the UK on a shirt-term basis with the intention of returning. This could be for a holiday or a scheduled programme. Some activities will be prohibited with this visa. We can guide through the stages of UK visitor visa application process.


Immigration Appeals and Judicial Reviews

We can challenge the refusal of application by Home Office through the relevant way of either an Appeal, Judicial Review or Administrative review. An appeal cannot be made to every refusal. We can help you to prepare the documents and give guidance necessary for the process.

The necessary and relevant Appeal can be processed for clients both within and outside the UK.


Family Visas

It is available for those who want to establish a family life with their partner/family who are settled in the UK or British citizen. We can assist you for all types of family visas including fiancée visa, Spouse visa, Civil Partner visa, Unmarried Partner visa, ILR as Victim of Domestic Violence, ILR as a Bereaved Partner, Children Visa and Access Rights to a Child in the UK.

Individuals may also be eligible to ‘switch’ their visas while they are in the UK, provided they meet the eligibility criteria. Please contact us to receive tailored advice.



Divorce or separation

Divorce or formal separation can be complicated. Our firm’s experienced solicitors can help you through your divorce/separation with clarity. We have extensive experience with complicated divorces involving assets. Our solicitors and staff will try our best to simplify the process and help you understand the technicalities.

We can also help you with financial and separation agreements in relation to your finances.




our conveyancing solicitors can handle all of your residential and commercial conveyancing transactions. Whether it be a sale, purchase, re-mortgage or transfer of equity, we can advise you on a range of conveyancing related matters.

We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke personal conveyancing service at a competitive price and invite you to contact us by telephone, email or in person to discuss your needs and to obtain a quotation. We can also provide a fixed price quote with no hidden costs.

We can also handle your commercial property matters whether you are a prospective landlord or tenant and will be pleased to discuss your requirements with you and provide you with a competitive quotation.